Open the Eazao Zero for wiring as shown:
1. Unplug the original plug C at 1 and insert the adapter cable.
2. Connect the adapter wire to the A terminal at 2, and you need to unplug the AB plug first.
3. Provide 24V power supply to the control box separately at 3, and connect the stepper motor.
2. Connect the AB terminal, the control box can realize the independent control function of the stepper motor (no need for printer screen control). At this time, the 1st place of the control box is the switch, the 2nd place is the forward and backward direction, and there is also a knob to adjust the speed.
3. Although we have upgraded the motor torque of the electric putter, we still do not recommend using it for very hard clay, which may cause the cartridge to crack.