Open Eazao Zero for wiring, as shown in the figure:
1. Unplug the original plug at one point and insert the attached adapter cable so that the C-port wire harness is inserted into one point.
2. Connect the motor wiring harness to the wiring harness at E1 of the control box. The control box provides power for the high-torque motor.
3. Provide 24V independent power supply to the control box at P.
1. After completing the above connections, remove the old stepper motor and install the new high-torque stepper motor.
2. Connect the AC terminal, and the control box can realize the independent control function of the stepper motor (no need for printer screen control). At this time, the first position of the control box is the switch, the second position is the forward and backward direction, and there is also a knob to adjust the speed.
3. Although we have upgraded the motor torque of the electric putter, we still do not recommend using it on very hard clay, which may cause the putter to break.
The control box independently controls the 57 stepper motor connection cable: