WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TOY!
The φ80 x H100mm internal sinter platform is perfect for sinter ceramics in as little as 15 minutes. Small and compact it stores easily making ceramics sintering easy, safe, and economical.Kiln internal dimensions：φ80 x H100mmKiln external dimensions：φ120 x H130mmTHE CERAMIC SINTERED INSIDE THIS KILN CAN REACH TEMPERATURES OF 800-1200 ℃. IT IS CAPABLE OF SERIOUS BODILY HARM AND PROPERTY DAMAGE IF NOT HANDLED PROPERLY. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOURS ALONE TO USE THIS KIT CORRECTLY. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SHOULD NOT USE THIS KIT AND ITS CONTENTS WITHOUT STRICT ADULT SUPERVISION.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
- A 700 to 1200 WATT microwave oven is recommended for use with Eazao Microwave Kiln. Do NOT use microwave ovens with plastic interiors.
- Follow all microwave manufacturers’ safety instructions, especially those referring to ventilation, dedicated plug, etc.
- Microwave needs to be free of food and other debris before use with the Eazao Microwave Kiln.
- Clean the microwave thoroughly after each use with a household cleanser recommended by the microwave oven manufacturer.
- The interior of the Eazao Microwave kiln and its contents can reach temperatures of 800℃ – 1200℃ which is extremely hot. Temperatures this high can cause serious bodily harm and property damage if not handled properly. Keep kiln away from children and pets while sintering and cooling.
- Prolonged heating of the Eazao Microwave kiln can cause damage to the interior of the kiln and microwave. Do not exceed 35 minutes of continuous sintering/heating time.
- A minimum 10mm clearance must be maintained between the ceiling of the microwave and the top of the kiln.
- If you do not have a turntable, it is recommended that a ceramic fiber blanket be used under the kiln.
- Remove Eazao Microwave kiln immediately from the microwave oven when heating is complete.
- Always use heat-resistant gloves/mitts when handling the hot kiln. Using two hands, hold the base and the top together while removing the kiln from the microwave oven.
- Place hot kiln on heat-resistant and non-combustible surfaces such as fiberboard, ceramic tile, or a trivet during the cooling stage. Any other surface could result in the melting or burning of the surface material or a fire. keep your area clear from any clutter. Do not place a kiln to cool under a kitchen cabinet. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- When removing the lid from the base, place the lid upside down on a heat-resistant surface.
- Do not use the kiln to sinter anything other than ceramic, i.e. metals or combustibles of any kind.
- Use at your own risk and follow all recommendations and common-sense safety precautions.
Make sure that the ceramic has been completely dried. If microwave sintering is not dried, it will explode.It only takes 15 minutes to sinter the ceramic to a firm strength. The longer the sintering time, the higher the temperature, but do not exceed 35 minutes.Note: To speed up drying, the toaster oven can be used to dry the pieces.
When desired results have been achieved, using heat-resistant gloves, remove the whole kiln from the microwave oven. Set on a heat-resistant pad. The area around the Eazao Microwave Kiln should be free of clutter and in a safe location. Do NOT allow to cool under an overhead cabinet. Never block the opening at the top of the Eazao Microwave Kiln.
- Do not remove the top kiln at this time. Removing the top kiln will cause thermal shock, resulting in breakage.
- Allow your sinter piece to anneal for a minimum of 30 minutes without removing the top kiln; time could be longer depending on the thickness of the project. You will be tempted to open the lid and look at your piece but do not, as this can be dangerous and will result in cracked projects.
- Do not reuse the kiln until it has completely cooled for at least 30 minutes. Continuous use without cooling can cause damage to the kiln.
- Your sintered project must cool completely before removing it from the kiln. This can take up to 40-50 minutes.
Problem: Cracks, blisters, and/or loss of interior kiln coating.Solution: This is because the sintering temperature is too high, the cracks don’t impact the operation of the kiln. The sintering time can be shortened next time. If large areas of the coating are damaged and the ceramics are heating unevenly, a replacement is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.