After-sales service terms
Eazao provides a 180-day quality guarantee for the equipment sold. During the warranty period and under normal use and maintenance, we
will make repairs, replacements or refunds at our own discretion. Only the original purchaser has the right to claim the warranty. If you buy
from an Eazao dealer, your after-sales and warranty are performed by the dealer.
1. What is the scope of the warranty?
1) The 180-day warranty covers all the functional aspects of the Eazao 3D printer in normal use.
2) Due to the particularity of the printing materials, ceramics are easy to cause wear to the printer, nozzles, feeding tubes, extrusion screws,
sealing rings, sealing bearings, joints, pistons and cartridges and other easily worn parts are not within the warranty period.
2. What is not covered by the warranty?
1) Any problems caused by man-made damage or misoperation.
2) Self-modification and self-disassembly are not covered by the warranty.
3) Normal wear and tear.
4) Use parameter settings other than the manual settings.
5) Printing with materials that do not meet the rheological characteristics of the materials recommended by Eazao will result in immediate
loss of warranty.
3. When will the warranty start?
The warranty is calculated from the date you receive the goods.
4. Damages and issues.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
5. How to get a 180-day free warranty?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your order ID.
***Due to the particularity of the products sold, returns are not supported once they are sold.